Good to know - Passengers with Reduced Mobility
LD Lines Services for Passengers with Reduced Mobility onboard our ferries
Our facilities for Passengers with Reduced Mobility include:
• Fully equipped disabled cabins (reservations by telephone only). Please note that all cabins - except disabled cabins - are accessed via stairs only. If you have reduced mobility, these cabins will not be suitable unless you can use the stairs.
• Wheelchairs on ships and in terminals for emergency use.
• Disabled toilets on ships and in our terminals.
• Easy-access car parking next to lift or ramp (must be requested at time of reservation and is subject to operational constraints).
• Registered guide dogs allowed to travel on passenger decks.
Before booking, we must ask you to carefully read our Terms and conditions of sales and most particularly the following sections:
4.4 Health Insurance
4.7 Passenger information: disabled or reduced mobility passengers
4.7.1. Assistance Embarkation and disembarkation
4.7.2. Travelling companion to accompany disabled or reduced mobility passenger
Disabled or reduced mobility passengers are requested to check-in no less than 60 minutes prior to departure.
Download our Guide for Passengers with Reduced Mobility and learn more about LD Lines services.
For further information or to book your crossing, please call our Reservations Service on 0800 917 12 01 from UK or 0800 650 100 from France or 00332 32 14 52 09 from other countries.