The cookies we use and why
To improve the web users' navigation for web users as well as to allow us to gain a better understanding of how our sites are used, we gather certain information about how our sites' web pages are consulted (ldlines.com / ldlines.co.uk / ldlines.fr / ldlines.es). We use this information, for example, to determine the number of visitors, the most popular pages (allowing us to regularly revise content), to discover whether a particular web browser is used more than another (in order to adapt our websites accordingly), to understand the particular way of a booking or purchase is made etc. This information is obtained by placing "cookies" on your computer during visits to our websites.
What we do not do
Checking and deleting cookies
We wish to draw your attention to the fact that the usability of our websites may be negatively impacted by refusing cookies (e.g. the language choice is managed by a cookie)
What cookies are placed by one of our sites?
There are cookies placed both by third parties (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and by us.
1/ Cookies from third party companies
- Google Analytics. This is the primary statistical analysis tool for our websites and the booking and purchasing module. Find out more
- Facebook. Pressing the "Like" button results in a cookie being placed, though not used. Find out more
- Twitter. Using sharing in Twitter results in a cookie being placed, though not used. Find out more
- Google+. Pressing the "Google+" button results in a cookie being placed, though not used. Find out more
2 / Our own websites' cookies
- Operation of the website. Cookies are used to ensure the smooth operation of the website (session ID, navigation, language choice, etc.)
- Operation of the booking module. Cookies are used to ensure the smooth operation of the booking module (session ID, navigation, etc.)
To find out more about our commitments in respect of the use and protection of personal data, please click here.
V1.0 of 30/05/12 – This information is subject to change without notice. Please refer regularly to this page to be aware of any updates.